Yo Hatsy (of-souffles-and-daleks). Read this text post than watching that confusing film with curses and kittens. I will distract you. Pronounce each letter: qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
Okay now admit the truth that I am your favourite friend ;)
List your top five tv shows (I can never answer this question).
Say who is your favourite character from each of these shows.
Count backwards from 47.
Find the hidden word: Nsjshwnanjsnskhshabsmsksmdjshebbdmskajabsbananacheesemonsterdkuxwjekdiusmdjshebbedmmaksushbsvs
i ran away and am now doing this in the Rizzoli and Isles breaks haha
(by the way she killed the kitten. not cool.)
top five shows
- Doctor Who
- Castle (thanks for that btw)
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- Rizzoli and Isles
- probably The Doctor (yes, all of them), or Jack Harkness
- Urm…Kate Beckett
- Mycroft Holmes
- Vince Korsak
well the first word i saw was Monster, then Banana, and now i’m imagining some sort of zombie-fied Bananas in pyjamas kind of thing….
I’m not shouting Boogies because i’m now upstairs and people are sleeping….
February 1, 1984- August 19, 2013
mycroft has always seen sherlock as his scared, baby brother that needed protection somebody stab me with a knife please
Can I just point out, in response to this gif set, that it really pissed me off royally when people on this website were shitting on Louis Moffat (or, as I saw him referred to, “the Moffat child”) in the immediate aftermath of S3?
1) He’s a CHILD, for Christ’s sake, 2) you may hate his dad, but he’s not his dad, 3) his parents excluded themselves from the casting process when he decided to audition, and 4) look at the fantastic job he’s doing here! Look at the work he is doing to further establish the character of Sherlock Holmes as a tiny sad. He is literally our small son. Come on.
Also, he and Benedict are visually believable as the same character at different ages, so, hey, good casting.
Chaos in Ferguson. Sunday night, part 4
- no, this isn’t over;
- no, these aren’t from earlier in the week;
- no, everything isn’t alright now;
- no, the police haven’t stopped brutalizing peaceful protesters;
- no, police haven’t intervened to stop the looting;
- no, police haven’t responded to emergency 911 calls for people injured by rubber bullets or children hit by cars;
- no, michael brown’s shooter still has not faced any consequences for murdering an unarmed teenager 9 days ago
*picks up broom*
"TELL THEM HOW I AM DEFYYYYYYYYYING GRAAAAAVITTYYYY"
*starts sweeping broom sadly*
"There is a castle on a cloud…"
*holds broom horizontally*
"Never need a reason, never need a rhyme. Up on the roof top step in time!"
*sweeps broom angrily*
"IT’S A HARD KNOCK LIFE!"
*Sweeps broom with Feeling*
"Poor. All my life I’ve always been poor."
How to get a girlfriend:
- Go up to her and say, “Before I met you, the sun was like a yellow grape, but now it looks like fire in the sky. Why? Because you light a fire inside me.”
- Nickname her “Dandelion”
- Tell her you’d throw your pie for her, and then proceed to do so, in a violent manner, toward a fellow near said conquest.
and whatever you do, DO NOT piss on the floor of her shared bunk while she sleeps